The Fall e-Leisure Guide is live and packed with new and exciting recreation opportunities for all!
Please click here to view.
Check out all of our NEW programs!
- Adult Mountain Biking
- Pro Day & Winter Break Camps
- MORE hockey and skating programs
- Adult & youth general arts
- Baby, youth & teen fitness programs
And a lineup of family-friendly Special Events!
Also, be sure to check out our drop-in pages for a variety of new dro-in programs at Glenwood and the Multiplex.
Registration is OPEN! Visit your online customer portal or call us and we can help. If you need to add family members to your account, we can help with that.
Is your account up to date?
We know that some programs are really popular and fill up fast! To have the best chance to secure a spot in that popular program, please take the opportunity before registration day (March 6 at 9:00 am!) to log into your account at playinpa.ca and have a look around.
- Are all your family members listed?
- Is your address correct?
- Do we have your correct email address? We use your email address to communicate with you about your registrations, as well as send updates about locations and times.
If you need to update your information, or add family members to your account, please give any of our front desks a call, or stop by. Account family members must all be living at the same residence.
Register early for best selection!