The 2022 Summer Leisure Guide is available to view online!
Please click here to view.
- Week-long camps all summer long.. lots of choices!
- Full weeks for Alberni Trail Riding for “Groms” and “Shredders”
- Swim lessons, lifesaving and lifeguarding courses
- Babysitting and StaySafe!
- Group fitness and boot camps outside at Bob Dailey Stadium!
Rollerblading on Fridays has free admission until August 26. Summer ice-skating on Saturdays and Sundays begins July 9.
Registration is available MAY 16 at 9:00 am via your online customer portal or call us and we can help. If you need to add family members to your account, we can help with that.
Is your account up to date?
We know that some programs are really popular and fill up fast!
To have the best chance to secure that spot in that popular program, please take the opportunity before registration day (May 16 at 9:00 am!) to log into your account at playinpa.ca and have a look around.
- Are all your family members listed?
- Is your address correct?
- Do we have your correct email address? We use your email address to communicate with you about your registrations, as well as send updates about locations and times.
If you need to update your information, or add family members to your account, please give any of our front desks a call, or stop by. Account family members must all be living at the same residence.
Register early for best selection!