Calling all kids looking for funness this season!
Parks, Recreation & Heritage has a number of fun activities and programs for kids and families scheduled at the Pool, Multiplex, Glenwood and Echo.
Here’s what’s available for you from January to the end of March:
- Spring Break Kids’ Camps – full day and half day for both weeks
- Pro Day Camps – full day and half day
- Saturday Arts n’ Crafts
- Babysitting Course
- Stay Safe! (formerly called Home Alone)
- Tuesday and/or Thursday Swim Lessons
- Everyone Welcome Public Swims, Public Skates and Rollerblading/Roller Skating
Click here to view our Mini Leisure Guide.
Come play with us!