Are you thinking about booking an Inflatable Birthday Party at Glenwood Centre and have some questions? Check out our FAQ!
Effective with the start of Winter 2024 Season (January 7, 2024).
- Up to 5 business days before your scheduled birthday party: Withdraw by 11:00 am on the Tuesday before your Saturday or Sunday Birthday to get a full refund without any admin fee.
- Within 5 days of the start of the birthday party: No refund will be granted for the birthday party. Refunds on account can be made for any order of pizzas. The cost of the pizzas may not be able to be cancelled and/or refunded. Parents or caregivers will have the option of picking up the pizzas at the designated pizza restaurant (Panago or Pizza Factory)
Your Party Host will meet you and the Birthday child when you arrive and show you around as well as organize and supervise activities, serve pizza and tidy up at the end of your party. Parents can oversee serving cake and opening gifts.
Yes, this option is available, at $3 additional cost per pizza.
Pizzas will be delivered at the start of the 2nd hour of the party. Please note that delivery times may vary.
Yes, you can add as many pizzas to your order as you wish, but the pizza party add-on only offers Pepperoni, Ham & Pineapple or Cheese pizzas. If you are looking for pizzas with different toppings, this order would need to be ordered and paid for separately by you through Panago.
You are welcome to bring additional decorations if you would like. We ask that you DO NOT bring helium balloons as they get stuck in our air intake vents.
Helium balloons are NOT permitted in Glenwood Centre as they can get stuck in our air intake vents.
Each child gets a personalized “Happy Birthday” sign to take home, With the purchase of the pizza party add-on, we provide enough forks, plates, napkins and juice boxes for your party. If you do not purchase the pizza party add-on, you will need to supplies these items. Please bring candles and matches or a lighter.
Yes, a knife and serving spatula is provided.
Garbage bins and recycling bins are located throughout the building for use.
There will be a seating area set up for approximately 24 people. Talk to your Party Host if you need more tables and chairs.
At this time, highchairs are not available.
You may bring your own coloring or craft supplies. There are soccer balls, hockey sticks/balls, basketball hoops, etc. Mostly sports equipment.
This is up to the parents and Party Host, but it can turned off if requested.
- Age 4-14 years of age.
- No shoes. Obstacle runners must be in socks or bare feet.
- Maximum 4 kids on the inflatable at one time and they are encouraged to move through the obstacle course vs. playing in one area.
- Kids should wash and/or disinfect hands before and after use.
Yes, the inflatable is disinfected at least once per week using a Clorox Electrostatic Sprayer.
Yes, but it doesn’t always seem to work!
Absolutely! You plan your child’s special day and we tidy up at the end of the party. With that said we would ask that parents help clean up when possible.