We are excited to be able to share with you our 2023 Spring & Summer Leisure Guide for Parks, Recreation & Heritage!
This is the first time that we have released 2 seasons at the same time. We’re hoping it will give you the opportunity to plan and register yourself (or children) in a variety of programs and services that will take place March 26 to September 5.
Please click here to view.
- Lots of children and youth camps
- Trail riding programs and camps
- Start your lifesaver and lifeguard training today with our Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross classes
- Children and youth arts n’ crafts, cooking and hockey programs
- Echo Sunshine Club programs for 50 years and better
- New children and family activities at Glenwood
- New group fitness, yoga and trail running classes for youth and adults
- Baking and cooking classes for youth and adults
- Music and dance classes for children, youth and adults
Registration is available MARCH 6 at 9:00 am via your online customer portal or call us and we can help. If you need to add family members to your account, we can help with that.
Is your account up to date?
We know that some programs are really popular and fill up fast! To have the best chance to secure a spot in that popular program, please take the opportunity before registration day (March 6 at 9:00 am!) to log into your account at playinpa.ca and have a look around.
- Are all your family members listed?
- Is your address correct?
- Do we have your correct email address? We use your email address to communicate with you about your registrations, as well as send updates about locations and times.
If you need to update your information, or add family members to your account, please give any of our front desks a call, or stop by. Account family members must all be living at the same residence.
Multiplex 250-720-2518 or
Echo Centre 250-723-2181
Register early for best selection!