We are delighted to bring you the Winter 2023/24 e-Leisure Guide, which includes programs, drop in sessions and special events running November 15, 2023 to March 30, 2024. Winter Registration starts Monday, November 20 at 9:00 am. Please click here to view.
NEW at Echo Centre:
- New and favourite yoga classes on various days/times throughout the week!
- Two awesome weeks of games, crafts, sports and adventures at Frosty’s Frenzy Holiday Camp!
- A new lineup of Spring Break camps including Ready, Set, Spring, Dino Camp for big and little kids!
- Three skill categories for Spring Break MTB Riding!
- Beginner Dance programs for ages 3-5 and 5-7!
- Join the Sunshine Club for $75/year for over 25 programs and services!
NEW at the AV Multiplex & Glenwood Sports Centre:
- West Coast Winter Wonderland – free public skating sessions December 1-26
- Morning hockey and skating programs for youth and adults to learn and develop new skills on the ice!
- Exciting drop in activities for youth and families at Glenwood – Ball Hockey, Basketball, Pickleball, and Roller Skating…don’t miss out on our scheduled Disco Nights!
NEW at the Museum:
- Birthday Parties are in full swing with four themes to choose from!
- Museum school programs are available!
- Heritage Fair is coming in May 2024!
Upcoming Special Events:
- First Night – December 31 – check out a number of our free sessions at each of our facilities!
- Family Day Monday February 19 – check out a number of our free sessions at each of our facilities!
- Heritage Week February 19-25 – free Heritage Week events and drop-ins!
Registration is available NOVEMBER 20 at 9:00 am via your online customer portal or call us and we can help. If you need to add family members to your account, we can help with that.
Is your account up to date?
We know that some programs are really popular and fill up fast! To have the best chance to secure a spot in that popular program, please take the opportunity before registration day (November 20 at 9:00 am!) to log into your account at playinpa.ca and have a look around.
- Are all your family members listed?
- Is your address correct?
- Do we have your correct email address? We use your email address to communicate with you about your registrations, as well as send updates about locations and times.
If you need to update your information, or add family members to your account, please give any of our front desks a call, or stop by. Account family members must all be living at the same residence.
Register early for best selection!