Please click here to view.
- New Lifesaving Society Learn to Swim programs… more days/times to choose from (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays)
- Additional Lanes & Leisure as well as Public Swim sessions have been added
- Start your Lifesaver and Lifeguard Training today with our Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross class
- Children & Youth arts n’ crafts, cooking and hockey programs
- Group Fitness and Yoga Classes, including our new 7:00am class
- Echo Sunshine Club Programs for 50 years and better
- After school and weekend trail riding programs, including semi private lessons
- Thursday Night Dodgeball and Friday Night Family Rollerblading is FREE until December 31!
- Our popular Glenwood Inflatable Birthday Parties!
- Super fun seasonal programs for all ages!
Registration is available AUGUST 15 at 9:00 am via your online customer portal or call us and we can help. If you need to add family members to your account, we can help with that.
Is your account up to date?
We know that some programs are really popular and fill up fast! To have the best chance to secure that spot in that popular program, please take the opportunity before registration day (August 15 at 9:00 am!) to log into your account at playinpa.ca and have a look around.
- Are all your family members listed?
- Is your address correct?
- Do we have your correct email address? We use your email address to communicate with you about your registrations, as well as send updates about locations and times.
If you need to update your information, or add family members to your account, please give any of our front desks a call, or stop by. Account family members must all be living at the same residence.
Register early for best selection!